September 1, 2008
It's Here!
Yes, school is here again. But this is not what I'm talking about. The new Fall line-up is coming. I have typed up all my shows and when they start. I have absolutely no work for my kids for Wednesday when they come but I know when all my shows start. Priorities!! I am so frustrated with Friday Night Lights. My mom and I love this show and it says it is only on DirectTV. Help! Someone get this figured out for me. I'm going to have to watch them on line I guess. CBS also does not put the date on their site when the new season of shows start. So I'm waiting to hear about "How I Met Your Mother" and "The Big Bang Theory." I love Fall for the new shows! I going to check out the new 90210 for fun. I'm very excited about Lipstick Jungle coming back. I'm sad Swingtown only has one more episode left and I have a feeling it won't be back. Please let me know if you find anything out about Tori and Dean and if they will have a new season too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I figured out the Friday Night Lights problem.
Post a Comment