

We have finished the baby's room and Ella's room downstairs. Of course she says she'll sleep down there when Ben comes. Daddy says she has to start this weekend. We'll see who wins that one. There are all the Disney Princesses all over the walls. The bedding is of crowns and castles.
The boy's rooms is in sports, my idea! Trevor did not want to paint the room he just pained a year ago. Once we found out it was a boy, the Turtle bedding I found to match the paint, just wasn't boyish enough for me. I found the border to match, and we think it's adorabl
e.Ella's Old Room!

Ben's new room!

2 comments:
They both look GREAT! Can't wait til Ben gets here so he can enjoy it!
Your kids' rooms are adorable! I hope Ben comes very, very soon...I'm sure the false labor is quite frustrating. Keep us posted!
Post a Comment