April 26, 2009

Survived First Week Back!

I made it through my first week back from maternity leave. Monday I only forgot two of my home base girls names. I was never late once this week getting both kids to daycare each morning. The students were not very excited to have me back. They got a way with too much while I was gone. By Thursday I had two already suspended for Friday. All week I was not excited for a field trip my team was taking on Friday. But it was the best one day Courage retreat and it made feel great. I had one run and one good work out, and me knee has been paying for it all week. I am very far behind on my due process paper work. I got many meetings set up for May for in coming kids and out going kids for the Fall. The week was great but it made me realize I am meant to work and have summers off. I missed Ben terribly (and my shows), but was glad to get back to the adult conversation world. I just need more hours in the day to get my work done. Maybe this week I'll find more time for that. Under 30 days left and then three months off.

No comments: