June 4, 2009

Another One Bites the Dust!

Today was the last day of school. I have now completed 8 years of teaching. This year was a year I waited to end. I enjoyed being on maternity leave, dreaded coming back, and am glad it's over. I will miss one or two of my kids, but I'm sure glad to be getting a new group next year. Now summer is here and my mind is crazy with everything I want to get done. June will be very busy. July always goes fast, and by August I'm nervous and stressed to get back to school. I'm excited to go places with Ella and Ben. I'm excited for Ben to start cereal soon and then some baby food in August. I'm excited for our best friend's new baby girl coming in July. I am most excited for getting a little extra sleep and taking naps. I also have hopes of losing the baby weight I still have yet to get off--exercising may have to actually happen now that it's summer. And tomorrow night many of us will celebrate and get silly on our first pub crawl. I plan to be one of them getting a bit silly.

No comments: