November 25, 2009

Trip to Aldi!

I went to the new Aldi store tonight with the kids. It was quick. I had about 15 minutes before meeting Trevor at Space Aliens. It wasn't what I expected. I thought it would be more grocery store like and have more in the store. I was looking for Artichokes, they didn't have any. I did buy, Cream Puffs, Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Brownies, Cinnamon rolls, Artichoke bread thingy, a chocolate bar, Cheeze-Its, and apple juice. I bought one bag to carry it in. My whole total was $16.50. The box of Cream puffs contains 50 for Under $4.00. Sam's Club would have been easily over $10.00. Hope they are close to tasting the same. I was lucky enough to have a quarter to use a cart. The only thing I didn't like, was getting the cart outside and having to put it back. But I think I will go back when I am on that side of town.

No comments: