Trevor and I will be married 11 years tomorrow, July 1st, 2011. In the last 11 years here are a few things that we have accomplished, purchased, did, had, etc.
1. We both graduated from College
2. Both got jobs in St. Cloud
3. We have owned 2 different homes
4. We have owned 6 different vehicles (a lot, I know!)
5. We have been blessed with 2 beautiful children
6. We both got our master's.
7. We have bought things for our home, added desks, etc.
8. Took a trip to Mexico
9. Took a trip to NYC!
10. Took a trip to FL.
11. Took a trip to Reno area twice!
12. Went to Canada
13. Went to WI Dells three times
(we've been on trips with out one another but I won't add those!)
14. Added many pounds on together!
15. Trevor has lost many of those pounds!! (I'm still working on it!)
16. Went to WI for my sister's wedding
It doesn't seem like a whole lot that we have done in eleven years, but it sure goes by fast!! I suppose I could have added the 7 years of dating before that and everything we did together then too.
Happy Anniversary Babe!
1 comment:
Happy Anniversary!
Post a Comment