Week of Events
I need to get better and posting more often instead of once per week. So here is our week or more of posts. Today we are leaving for the Wiggles concert--Ella is dressed and ready to go and it's 9:30. The concert is at 3:00. Last year we went and were up high--today we are IN THE 5TH ROW!! Anthony Wiggle--you are HOT!
6 comments:
"Anthony Wiggle-you are HOT" ??
Spoken like a true mother.
I can't wait to hear all about it!
Kostas also appeared in Swingtown, and on ER.
Now, seriously, will you please be quiet? ;):)
OMG! I can't believe I didn't recognize Kostas from Swingtown. Hello--I watch the show every week. He is Lori's summer school teacher and she has hooked up with him. Don't remember him from ER. I can't believe you already googled him. I totally was going to. Now what about Leo?
Oh--and yes--Sorry, I'll be quiet. I promise not to talk like that again in a movie. Only the one we have been waiting all summer to see!
Leo appears to be a newcomer - he was in a tv show about surfer girls, and an episode of Law & Order. So I don't think we've seen him before.
Even before we got shushed, I had noticed how much noise people were making - the theater was packed with 13-year-olds for heaven's sake. (Well, and a few 30-year olds.) :)
Post a Comment