January 29, 2009

I want him out!

I had a 36 week doctor's appointment today. It was for Monday but I moved it up because of all the discomfort an pain I am in. I have extreme pain on top of my belly, Dr. doesn't know why. My ribs hurt, my legs hurt, I hurt in private places, expected of course. So today I had the "big check" and nothing is happening. I had to be checked today for toxemia because of my protein levels. I had to schedule another Ultra Sound, because of the pain in my stomach. I get to come back again next Wednesday. With Ella my water broke 2 days after this exam. So lets hope two days from now, I'm having a baby--but I'm not counting on it. Doctor did say I should think about going on bed rest. I told him, "not this week Doc, I have paper work to do." Maybe next week! ( I doubt it!) Ok--done complaining. I'll keep you posted.

1 comment:

Kat said...

I empathize...You remind me of my pre-birth Jackson posts. All I could focus on was thinking about getting that boy out, so I couldn't write about anything else. Sending thoughts of contractions and water breaking your way!