


I went in today for an ultra sound. The Dr. wanted to see position of baby and size. Well, Ben's head is far below my pubic bone. So that's what is causing the extreme pain and discomfort I feel "down there" when I walk. I about fell off the table when the ultra sound tech. said he is already 6 lbs 11 ounces. He is at the 36 weeks 6 days stage. She started to type 37 weeks on the pictures for the Dr. I stopped her and reminded her I'm only 34 weeks tomorrow. She looked at me and said,"I'm not a doctor, but I don't think you will make it to your c-section." Reminder that is scheduled for Feb. 19th. Here are some cool 3-D pics of Ben. Not the best because he is squashed under my pubic bone and his arms are covering his face. I'm leaving the picture of his "privates" off the blog.
3 comments:
I didn't know that you had named him already! I remember your discomfort--it will be done soon and then you'll have a son!
Why don't you have him in the next couple weeks...then he can join us for TRIVIA!!!!!!
He already looks uber cute!
It's good to know that little Ben is healthy and not too little! I'm thinking you may have a January baby after all :)
Post a Comment