I went to my last doctor's appointment today. I made it!! My doctor said he is proud of me. I could not have made it this long without the best rest. I couldn't imagine still teaching at this point. My c-section was moved back 2 hours to 9:00am on Thursday. The good thing is I get to sleep in 2 more hours. But I can't eat anything so I'm afraid I will be starving by 9:00. I laughed and told the Dr. "Now watch, he'll come tomorrow." Now I want him to stay in until Thursday when it's all planned. Did I ever tell you that Kemps Rocky Road ice cream is the best in the world? Just a random side note. My mom can't wait to come here on Saturday and get Kemps ice cream. Try it--you won't be disappointed. Today I guessed the baby will be 8 pounds 4 ounces and 20 1/2 inches long. Any guesses?
I just broke my all time record on Pac-Man. I hit over 70,000 and to level 10. My 2nd place score is only 34, 000. WOW!! I'm turning OCD on Pac-Man.
2 comments:
We'll be praying for you tomorrow!
I'll be thinking of you! Good luck. I can't wait to hear how big he is and to see pictures. How exciting--you get to be a mommy all over again!!
Post a Comment