

Ben has tried cereal this week. He eats constantly so we tried some cereal. He did not know what to do with it yet. He had an ear infection so is on his first Amoxicillin. Then he decided he would roll over not once, but twice. I went down stairs and he was on his back. I came back up and he was on his stomach. Later that night I watched him roll over again. He has been doing so good standing up on our knees. Now if he would only sleep more than 3 hours at night at one time, we'd be doing great! I even had water in my bottle. Ben, like his sister, has trouble going #2. So he got some water (also because he cost $14.00 a day to feed) and he sucked that down. Then the Dr. Lee said put some prune juice in his bottle with formula, yuck. Nope, he downed that like the water.
3 comments:
I can't remember how old they were when we started but we put Miralax in both Joslynn's and (still) in Jackson's morning bottle to help with "that" issue.
Ella is on that too. Has been for 2 years.
Just an FYI for future reference. You & Kat will need this info long before your kids: Pre- colonoscopy beverage recipe ahemmmmm. Add an entire, 32 oz container of powdered Miralax to the largest orange or lime flavored gatorade on the shelf. Shake vigorously. Drink 8 oz every FIFTEEN MINUTES until gone. Then just wait.
Post a Comment