My friends say that on your 100th blog, you are to list 100 things about yourself. One year ago today, I started this blog, so here is my list of 100 things about me.
1. I have 2 kids, Ella and Ben
2. Married 9 years to Trevor
3. I'm a teacher
4. I like summer
5. It took one year to get 100 posts
6. I love my school I teach at
7. I love my friends I teach with
8. I love the lake
9. I love ice cream
10. My right arm is longer than my left arm
11. I want to go to Aruba
12. and Barbados
13. and Jamaica
14. and New York
15. and Florida
16. I want to make more money
17. I feel fat these days
18. I want long hair
19. I used to like to shop for clothes
20. I love music
21. I love to dance
22. I love to eat--OUT!
23. I love Bon Jovi
24. I love 80’s music
25. I like Brat Pack Radio
26. I like to go to concerts
27. I like t.v.
28. I really like Young and the Restless
29. I never read books
30. I should attend church more
31. I am a godmother ( 3 times)
32. I am terrible at planting flowers
33. and keeping them alive
34. I don’t like nature
35. Hate to camp
36. I like hotels
37. I like water slides
38. I hate cold water to swim in
39. I don’t like being cold
40. or hot
41. I really like to drink something warm in the morning
42. I wish I I’d like to exercise (who has the time with 2 kids?)
43. I hate to cook
44. and I hate to bake
45. Wish I was good at cooking
46. and baking.
47. I wish I knew about computers and how to use them more.
48. I love my IPod
49. I want a new laptop
50. Love my friends
51. Love my family
52. I have no pets
53. I need to decorate our walls in the living room
54. and in the family room
55. I want to scrapbook more
56. Wish I had a place to scrapbook in my house
57. I have a sister who lives in Reno
58. and in CA
59. I have a 20 year old nephew
60. And a nephew being born in Nov.
61. Married my high school sweetie
62. Hate riding in the back seat.
63. Help my parents work parades and sell popcorn and pop/water in the summer
64. Was a cheerleader
65. Played volleyball
66. Worked 2 jobs in the summer
67. Loved working at Herbergers
68. Hated working for the city and planting flowers and picking weeds
69. Went to community college first (no loans)
70. Had a dog named Bowzer growing up (big lab)
71. Had a big red barn out in the country
72. Had to carry in wood to fill a wood box in the winter (hated it!)
73. Had to mow the “big piece” growing up.
74. Not allowed now to help with yard work.
75. Like my neighborhood
76. Live across from the sheriff
77. Live on the same street as my sister
78. Don’t have a favorite color
79. I have the best para professionals in the world
80. I don’t mind school lunch
81. I don’t drink enough water
82. I never know what drink to order when we go out
83. I hate to clean
84. I’ve drove 8 vehicles so far in 16 years.
85. I’ve moved 8 times in my life.
86. I hate to paint
87. I am terrible at grammar
88. I have bad handwriting
89. I hate to do my hair
90. I hate to put on make-up
91. I am easily stressed!
92. I love my pillows and down comforter.
93. I love to sleep in air conditioning and cover up with blankets.
94. I like to eat red meat.
95. I pick my nails and toe nails--yuck!
96. I love sleep!
97. I have not been to my new library--I think it’s been open almost 1 year!
98. I have a fear of snakes
99. I have a fear of frogs
100. I want to blog more often!
4 comments:
Fun fun fun to read!!!!!!! I love 100th posts! And it's so cool that it came on your anniversary!
Congrats on 100 posts! Sounds like we need to spend some more time scrapbooking and dancing to BPR!
Happy 1 year blog anniversary and 100th post. I had fun reading it.
I heart Bowzer & the "big piece"!
Post a Comment