I am slacking in the blogger posts. I don't know what to post because I put everything on Facebook. I did not want to join facebook on maternity leave because I knew I would become an addict. Well I may not say an addict. I check it a few times each day, play a few trivia games, and that's it. But if I do post pictures, it's to facebook. I know not all of you are on facebook, but you should be. My mom is now, and even my 8o year old Grandma Fran is now on facebook. It's not such a bad thing, I guess, but is addicting.
On a side note--we did get new cell phones yesterday. We moved up in the world of cell phones. We have camera phones, and key pad so we can text. I guess that could have been something to blog about.
No comments:
Post a Comment