My friend Kelli posted her month of August on her blog to show how busy she is with her family. I liked that idea. Maybe it could be something I do every month. How boring for the rest of you.
August at the Marohl's
1. Baby Shower/Pool party at Aunt Betty's (Too cold for us to swim, Ella liked the hot tub.)
Grandma Sugar here (tons of fun!)
2. Kristi and Lance's Anniversary and shopped with mom.
3. Me at the Heart Dr. 8:00(ticker is good. I can live to be 100 now.)
4. Gymnastics, soccer
5. ?
6. 2:00 Ella and I have a haircut, soccer
7. 4:00 going away party for a former student who is being adopted. Trevor in golf fundraiser
8. Trev gone--biking in a triatholon, going to the fair with Kim, Ella, and Ben
9. ?
10. I have a half day training
11. I have a full day training, gymnastics.
12. Trevor at the PGA.
13.Sandi's b-day, Going up to the lake.
14. Lake
15. Vining Watermelon Days-sell popcorn.
16. Lake
17. Valley fair with the Pamperins
18. My B-day, gymnastics, Ben's 6 month shots.
19.KATHY OPENS!!YIPPEE!! 9:00 at South for meeting, work in room after that.
20. Mom and Harvey's 2oth Anniversary. Painting all day at South, BBQ League.
21. South to work in my room
22. ?
23.?
24. Work at school
25. gymnastics, work at school, maybe
26. para lunch at South
27. School
28.?
29. Wedding in Alex, without kids.
30. ?
31. Back to school officially--workshops start. SCEA picnic
No comments:
Post a Comment