Today I got a few things done and there is still time left in the day for more.
1. Ella and I got our hair cut.
2. Ella and I went to Target.
3. Grocery store with Ella.
4. Took Ben on a walk.
5. Made really bad for you Ranch snack mix--but very addicting.
6. Made three loafs (or is it loaves) of Banana bread with Ella.
7. Washed Ella's bedding.
8. Went on Facebook.
9. Talked to my friend Katie--she is having contractions and hope to push a kid out soon.
10. Fed Ben--many times.
11. Watched too many cartoons while feeding Ban.
12. Looked at my Michael Jackson People Magazine.
13. Picked up after Ella over and over and over.
14. Blogged. (I updated "Shows I currently watch.")
15. Watched Y&R and a few other shows I had on DVR.
Did this all without a nap!
3 comments:
Wow. I feel very lazy compared to you!!
Go to:
www.picasaweb.com
Good for you! I love productive days! And Graham is a huge Max and Ruby fan.
Post a Comment