June 24, 2014

"Digital Learning Reimbursement 7-Taking and editing photos"

I really enjoyed playing around with the Color Splurge app. I posted a picture of my daughter on the post before using this app. I think this would be a fun app to use and could teach students a fun type of photography.
I did not like CamMe, but couldn't figure it out. I did take two selfies, but had a hard time understanding the app. I would not personally use this app because I do not take selfies.
I feel if I play around more with Line camera app, I also might like that. I would need to watch the tutorial a few more times to understand the features.
I recently downloaded the app Collage and enjoy using it to add more than 3 pictures at once to a post. In addition I use Art Kive to take photos of my own kid's art projects so I do not have to save them all that they bring home.

No comments: