June 24, 2014

"Digitial Learning Reimbursement 10--Music"

I love music!! Music makes me happy and I love to dance. When I am at home or in my special education classroom, I love to play music and dance. My students often remember me for my singing and dancing once they leave for Tech.
Junior High students are in to today's hits and knowing who is popular. I try to keep up with this too. When my student's have free time or reward time, many of them like to go on the computer or use the IPAD. I always have songs on my IPAD that I feel they will like to listen too.
Currently Pandora is an app that I use daily. I am able to stream Pandora in my new car. My own kids love it because of all the kids stations that are available, from Kid's Bop Radio, Disney Radio, Frozen Radio, and more.
Because I love all music, I have many stations that I book mark on Pandora that I listen too. The one thing I do not like about Pandora, is the limited skip amounts on a station. I am not a big fan of the commercials either.
My daughter at home is also into music. She is always asking to buy songs that are popular. She loves to play her music off of the IPAD.
I think I Heart Radio would be an option for me in the car when traveling. It would beneficial to use in my classroom for work time to turn on KCLD for my students. I have control this way of what they are listing to if something in appropriate would come on.

No comments: